Recipe Club {Strawberry Kiwi Pie}

Happy Wednesday Friends!  Today Heather and I are hosting our 2nd Recipe Club linkup =)  This has been fun sharing a recipe and reading what everyone else has shared.  I hope you enjoy it as much as Heather and I =)  


Today I am sharing a really simple pie recipe for you.  It's a pie that Brian tells me, "tastes like summer."  I guess that's a good thing!!  



Strawberry Kiwi Pie
Everything you will need is in the picture above.  

1 quart of fresh strawberries
2 kiwis
1 cup of water
1 cup of sugar
1 3oz package of Strawberry Jello
3 tbsp cornstarch
1 pre-made graham cracker pie crust
This time around I did the individual pie crusts, and it worked just as well.





Dice up your strawberries.  I diced mine pretty small since I was using the small pie crusts, and then dice your 2 kiwis as well.


In a saucepan, combine the water, sugar and cornstarch.


Bring to a boil, and boil for 3 minutes.  And then add the Jello mixture.  Let that boil together for about 1 minute until it is nice and thick.


Let the mixture cool for about 15 minutes.  While it's cooling, put the diced up fruit into the bottom of the pie crusts.


Once the jello mixture is cooled a bit, add it to the fruit in the crust.



Chill in the refrigerator for a couple of hours.  And people, that's it!!!  It is seriously so so simple.  And who doesn't love simple!!  


If you want, add whipped cream to it before eating.  I'm not a fan of whipped cream or cool whip, but Brian loves it on this pie.   You could really do any fruit or flavored Jello with this recipe.  We've done orange jello with mandarin oranges and that was delicious too.  But the strawberry kiwi is by far our favorite.

If you have a recipe to share, please link up below!!
Have a great day =)