Friday Favorites

Happy Friday!!  This is going to be a short Friday Favorites, but I wanted to at least check in today since I missed posting yesterday.  So linking up as always with Narci, Andrea and Erika =)

Yesterday Brian and I celebrated our 9 year wedding Anniversary!  I can't believe we have been married for almost 10 years now!  It honestly seems like just yesterday!


I can't imagine going through life with anyone else by my side <3.

We had a very low key Anniversary thanks to summer colds that decided to hit us both and hit us both hard!  Nothing worse than a summer sickness.

Alyx went to her very first movie at the theater the other day! Can you guess what movie that was?!? 
Finding Dory!





These next two pictures are really dark but 10 minutes before the movie was ending, Miss Alyx decided to fall asleep =)



She did AWESOME at her first movie!!!  The movie was really cute too =)

Lastly, I hope you all have an amazing weekend and a great 4th on Monday!!  See you back here next week =)




Also linking up today with Karli and Amy for, oh hey Friday!



 Also linking up with Liz, Christina, Natasha, and Darci for, 5 on Friday 


And lastly, linking up with Katie, Tiff, Della and Caitlin for, High Five for Friday