Pinspiration Wednesday

Hello!!  Happy Wednesday Friends!!  I took a few days off from blogging, and I am back today =)  I will do a recap tomorrow of our 4th of July, but today I am linking up with Justine, Erica and Leigh for their monthly linkup, Pinspiration Wednesday =)


Today it's all about Pinterst inspired summer cookout recipes!  Seriously, is there anything better than dinner on the grill anyway?!?!  It's always so good, fresh tasting, and the clean up is incredibly easy =)  

I've shared this recipe before, Pineapple and Veggie Kabobs.  I found this on Pinterest a couple of years ago and it's one of our favorites to grill in the summer.


It's super simple.  Chicken, red onion, colored peppers and pineapple.  Stick it all on a skewer and grill away.  I found a mango grilling sauce, and since I bought that I have seen it all over the place.  While it's grilling we brush the mango on and it's delish!

Another fav is Rosemary Buttermilk Ranch chicken kabobs.  


It wasn't until last year we tried grilled corn on the cob and it was so good!  These recipes look like they would be really really good =)


Potatoes and onions on the grill are probably one of my favorite things.  Thinly slice up potatoes and lots of onions, butter and garlic.  Roll it up in tin foil and grill.  


Have you ever made grilled pineapple?  It's delish!  And this recipe I just know would be a huge hit in our house!


Great side to any meal!
Grilled fruit is just good, that's all there is to it.  It brings out the natural sweetness and these grilled fruit kabobs look amazing!


And we can't forget a dessert!
How about this S'Mores pizza!

I don't know about you, but this is going to be on my list of things to make!  The girls would love it...and well who am I kidding?  I would too! ha! =)

And lastly, something I know that all kids would love!


How simple and so easy for the kids to eat!  I can't wait to make these for them =)  

Have a great Wednesday!!!