Hello Monday

Happy Monday =)   We had a really good and super relaxing weekend.  Let's recap a bit =)




Friday I got out of work early and it was Emma's last day of Summer camp.  They had a family BBQ and we all headed out there.  




The two Emma's.  I hope they will always be such great friends =)





The camp was gorgeous,  and as we were leaving Emma said, "This was the best week of my life!"  =)  I'm sooo glad she went, and she is already excited for next year.

It was soo soo hot Friday.  So as soon as we got home I took the girls to the pool.


We all swam and then had kool-pops after =)

Saturday we spent the day at home basically doing nothing!  How awesome are those days, right?!  
Saturday evening I had to work.  We are so short handed at work that most weekends i'm off I've been getting forced for overtime night hours.  So Starbucks helps keep me awake.


Sunday was another kind of lazy day.  We did run to Home Depot to get a few things.
I may be obsessed with planting perennials now.  haha =)


Alyx's favorite thing at Home Depot?  Getting a lollipop...as big as her!

 So Heather and I started a recipe club here a couple of months ago, and I'm finally starting to try some new recipes that you have all shared.  Last night we made Emily's fish tacos.  


Everything about them was just so good and so fresh tasting!  You can find Emily's recipe HERE.

I hope you all had a great weekend!  Linkup your Monday posts below =)