What's Up Wednesday

It's Wednesday =)  And it's the last Wednesday of the month which means I am linking up with  Mel, Shaeffer and Shay for What's up Wednesday =)




Well, we've eaten our fair share of pancakes this week.  The girls love just love them, and they are simple to whip up.


Emma just got a powdered sugar shaker from my mom, so having pancakes has been even more fun now ;)


Warmer weather.  There have been far too many of these mornings as of recent.





Frozen windshields.  Where are you summer?!?!

As much as I am missing summer, I am absolutely loving the beauty of fall.  





Lots of swim practices.  Emma has 4 practices a week.  Thankfully they are early and we are home by 5pm which has been awesome!


I can honestly say there isn't anything I am dreading right now! =)

I've really been having fun doing little projects.  I have a couple of things in mind that I want to make, but my favorite thing lately that I made was our welcome sign for our front porch.

 
I love being able to make old things new again =)

Our upcoming Disney trip next month!!  30 days and counting!!!

As always, all of my beloved Chicago shows.  Fire/PD/Med.  Love all 3!  And my newest obsession...




I have never laughed and cried so much during one show.  It's amazing.  If you haven't seen it.  Watch it.  Drop what you are doing right now and watch.  You won't be disappointed.

As far as reading...



This book.  Oh my goodness.  It's so so good!  I haven't been able to read it as fast as I would like to, but it's really good, and I recommend it!

If we're talking about right this second, that would be the Cubs/Indians 1st World Series game.  I wish my beloved Red Sox were playing though.  

Well, hunting season in Maine has begun.  So that means Brian is off to camp on Friday with Emma for the night and they will be back home on Saturday afternoon sometime.  I am planning a trip to the farmers market early Saturday morning and then just enjoying my day off =)

Alyx turning 3!  I can't believe it.  I really can't believe it at all.  These last 3 years have gone by so incredibly fast.  Time needs to slow down just a bit.

Bonus Question: What is your favorite Halloween memory/picture/tradition?
 Brian really hates when I bring this up, but this is my favorite Halloween picture.

 Emma was Raggedy Ann, and a friend of Brian's actually had the Andy costume =)  He didn't go out in it, but he put it on for some pictures =)  We actually didn't even trick-or-treat that particular year because Emma ended up falling and splitting her lip open.  So we stayed home and passed out candy.  

I hope you all have a great Wednesday, and I will see you back here tomorrow =)