July Ipsy Review

Happy Thursday!  I received my 3rd Ipsy bag the other day and this one did not disappoint!  I think this is my favorite bag I have received so far =)  So take a look!


It really is like Christmas when these bags come =)  


I was really pleased when I opened this bag!  This one had a lot of products that I am really excited about =)


First up is a Banana Setting Powder.  I've heard of this stuff before, but I have never used it.  I'm excited to try it and find out if I like it or not.


This is a full size felt tip eye liner.  And again, i'm really excited to try this brand =)


You honestly cannot go wrong with a mascara!  If my bag contained a mascara every month, I would be happy =)


These!! I cannot WAIT to try this Anti-Frizz Sheets!  My hair is curly and can be frizzy frizzy frizzy when it's down.  Hence why it's not down hardly ever.  I am beyond excited about these frizz sheets =)

And last but not least...if you know my love for nail polish then you would know how excited I was to get a bottle this month!


It's hard to tell in this picture, but it's a pinky/purply/grey color.  It's prettier in person then in this photo.  I was ecstatic to get a nail polish in this months bag =)

So do you have Ipsy?  If so, what was in your bag this month?

Have a great day everyone!

Linking up with Annie and Natalie


Also linking up with Michelle =)