Friday Favorites

Happy Friday!  The weekend is upon us =)  Linking up today as always with Narci, Andrea and Erika =)

On Thursday, Brian's grandmother, the girls great-grandma passed away.  She lived just down the street from us and the girls are going to have so many wonderful memories of her.  


She was such an amazing lady.  And had many great stories to tell.  The girls are going to miss her so much, but she was very ill and is in such a better place now.  

Our evenings and my days off have been spent outside at the pool.  I have fish living at my house that want to be at the pool 24/7.  And I am completely ok with that!


Alyx was very leery of the water at the beginning of the summer.  But now, she's all about the pool!  She still won't go under at all, but she gets down on her belly and crawls across the pool floor...in the kids pool that is!  And she love filling her bucket with water and dumping it on her head =) 







One afternoon we brought my niece Hannah along with us.  Emma loves having time with her big cousin =)


I posted about my Ipsy bag review the other day.  You can find that post HERE.


This was probably my favorite bag so far!  I'm excited to try everything in it =)

Next Wednesday, Heather and I are hosting our 2nd Recipe Club linkup! 

Be sure to join us =)  

Emma and I were able to get to the pool the other day, just the two of us.  Brian was home so he kept Alyx with him.  It's not that often at all that Em and I have time just the two of us.





We went to the pool and had Starbucks =)



I hope you all have a great weekend.  We have a busy weekend ahead of us with a lot of family coming into town for the funeral.  It will be nice to see all of the out of town family that we don't get to see that often.  
Have a good weekend, see you back here Monday!

inking up  Karli and Amy for, oh hey Friday!


Also linking up with Liz, Christina, Natasha, and Darci for, 5 on Friday 


 And lastly, linking up with Katie, Tiff, Della and Caitlin for, High Five for Friday