Friday Favorites

 First off, I really felt like I needed to post about Dallas and the shooting last night.  What is going on in this country is just mind boggling to me.  I don't understand it in the least bit.  Being the wife of a police officer I can't begin to imagine what the officers families are going through.  

_______________________________________________

Happy Friday, Friends!  The weekend is almost here.  As long as I can get through today, i'm off for the next 2 days =)  Linking up today with Narci, Andrea and Erika =)

Our highlight from the week was definately the time spent at my parents for the 4th of July.  We had so much fun!!


You can find my post about it HERE.

The last couple of weeks I planted a ton of perennials around our house.  I'm not sure why it took me so long to do this.  Every year I spent hundreds of dollars for flowers that die within 3-4 months.  But now they will come back every year, and that makes me happy =)  One that I planted are lupines, and I am so excited to see that they are blooming finally.


I planted several different colors, but so far the purple/blue are the only ones that are in bloom.  I'm excited to see the rest of them =)

This week we are finally sitting down to make some reservations for our trip that's coming up in a few months!


Dining reservations and our resort reservations =)  Just a tad bit excited!!  Any recommendations on dining reservations we should do?!?

Just a friendly reminder to join Heather and myself on July 20th for our recipe club linkup!  


The third Wednesday of every month and be sure to link up with us =)

Lastly, I hope you all have a great weekend!!!  

Linking up  Karli and Amy for, oh hey Friday!


 Also linking up with Liz, Christina, Natasha, and Darci for, 5 on Friday 


And lastly, linking up with Katie, Tiff, Della and Caitlin for, High Five for Friday