What's up Wednesday

Hi!  Happy Wednesday Friends =)  I'm linking up with the fabulous Mel, Shaeffer and Shay for, What's up Wednesday =)


It's been a busy week and to be honest, we've eaten out quite a bit this week.  But I did share the amazing fish tacos that I made the other night.


If you want the recipe, check out Emily's blog at Simply A Rough Draft =)  


Can I just say I have a love/hate relationship with TimeHop.  Sometimes I smile and sometimes I cry.  Let's face it, I cry a lot when I see photos of my babies and look at them now and how they are growing up!  The other day TimeHop reminded me of the first Red Sox game Brian and I went to.  



7 Years ago!  7!!!  We have been back since then, but this was by far the best game we went to.  We need to go back again soon!


Summer.  Every.Single.Thing about Summer.   We've had a really great summer so far.  We still have a little over a month before school is back in session, and we are going to soak up every single minute of it. 


Emma spent a week at Summer Camp last week and had an absolute blast.  She proclaimed it the "best week of her life"  I am so glad she had such an amazing experience there and loved it so much =)




I love a schedule...but I am honestly dreading having to get up in the mornings once school starts and get Emma off to school.  I love mornings don't get me wrong, but I love mornings when I can just stay home and sip my coffee and watch the Today Show and read blogs =)  I wish I could hire someone to drop off and pick up from school! ha! =)


Right at this minute...not a whole lot.  Mainly just keeping all my flowers alive that we planted outdoors this year! =)


I am super excited about next month =)  I booked a night away for Brian and I to a beautiful resort called the Island View Inn.


We are also going to take a Ferry to one of the islands that is about 50 minutes off the coast of this town.  I really am excited to go =)

My normal shows are always always on repeat here.  Fixer Upper.  Pioneer Woman.  And I currently am not reading any books =(  Any suggestions?  I love me a good love story!


Lots of The Highway on SirusXM.  Anything FGL, Eric Church, Tim McGraw, Kelsea Ballerini.  We love them all!

Working.  And more working...oh and wait...working.  This sums it up well.


I really do love my job, but I thought these were too funny and had to share =)

Getting away for a couple of days, and going school shopping with Miss Emma =)


Oh Summer.  I love everything about it.  The sun, the swimming, the green grass, and all the flowers in bloom.  I wish I could bottle it up and on the coldest winter day open that bottle and have one summer day.  Insert sigh here.  Winters in Maine are long, and i'm not looking forward to it at all.  

I hope you all have a great day!!  See you back here tomorrow!! =)