Friday Favorites

Happy Happy Friday Everyone!  I hope you all had a great week, and I am sure everyone is looking forward to the weekend =)  As always I'm linking up with Narci, Andrea & Erika =)
We had a pretty busy week.  Emma spent most of the week with my parents.  We went up on Wednesday to pick her up and we took advantage of the hot weather by swimming in their pool.



I can't get over the amazing weather we have had this summer!  Can we just bottle this all up and have it be like this all winter long?!?! ;) 

I ran into Ulta the other day to pick up a couple of things, and obviously I headed straight for the clearance section after.


All 4 bottles of these Essie polish's were $1.97 and then an additional 50% off that!  Making them $.98 =)  Less than $5.00 for all 4 =)

I have been promising Emma a breakfast date at her favorite bagel shop for a while now.  Brian had a meeting at work, so Alyx tagged along as well.


This girl LOVES these onion bagels with green olive cream cheese =)  


Alyx doesn't enjoy bagels like her sister and I do...so she settled for a cookie ;)

After we checked out a book store that we had never been to before, and Emma just about passed out when she saw all the Harry Potter stuff :) 


She is still obsessed with anything and everything Harry Potter =)

The girls are beyond excited for Saturday to get here.  Alyx's godmother, Tia, is here visiting from Florida and she is babysitting them Saturday and half the day on Sunday before her flight back.

This is the last time we saw her!  Alyx and Emma both look so little!!  We can't wait to see her again =)

I wish I had taken a picture of the before and after, but I finally went through both of the girls clothes and I filled up 2 trash bags full of stuff that no longer fits them.  It was such a relief to finally get it done! But now I feel like neither of the girls have any clothes! ha!  Time to go shopping!

I hope you all have a great Friday and an amazing weekend!!!  See you back here Monday!

Linking up with Karli and Amy =)


Also linking up with Liz, Christina, Natasha, and Darci =)


Lastly, linking up with Katie, Tiff, Della and Caitlin =)