The kids behind the Blog & Stranded!

Happy Wednesday Friends!  Two of my favorite linkups are today, so i'm sharing both of them =)  First I'm linking up with Stephanie, Beth and Crystal, for The Kids Behind the Blog =)


I love this linkup, and Emma does too! So here are the questions and Emma's answers this month.

Q: What two things do you like to do outside in the Summer?
A: I love to go swimming and play basketball outside

Q: If you could go anywhere this summer where would you go and why?
A: To Camp.  It's in the nature and I love to be outside and swim in the lake on a hot summer day.

Q: What is your favorite thing about Summer?
A: Playing with my friends outside.  And it being hot out so I can wear shorts.

Q: If you could pick any way to spend a hot summer day, how would you spend it?
A: Go to the ocean and play in the water!

Q: What is your favorite summer treat?
A: S'mores on the campfire and Koolpops!

I always love to hear Emma's answers!  Some months she's more creative with her answers and some months she's just quick to answer them, haha =)

I'm also linking up today with Shay and Erika for their series, Stranded!


Today's questions is, What three famous people would you like to be stranded with on a deserted island?  


I know that this one is going to come as a shocker, and it's actually 2 people, but I consider them to be one...


Chip & Joanna!  Seriously!  How much FUN would these two be to hang out with!!  Not only are they both hilarious and would keep me laughing if I were stranded on an island, but they are both so darn talented that they could probably build me the most fabulous little cottage on my island! haha =)


Being on a deserted island could probably get pretty boring,  And it would be really fun to have an author on that island with me.  They could write these fabulous novels and I would never be bored because I would be able to read some pretty awesome books that they wrote.  I would chose Nicholas Sparks to be with me!


Can you imagine all the amazing books I would be able to read?!?! =)


And the last famous person I would chose would be, Ree Drummond =)


I would never be hungry or thirsty because she could find us food and cook it all and it would be delicious!  I would love to have Ree come to my home kitchen and cook me a meal, or two, or three... ;)

I hope you all have a great Wednesday!! =)