Friday Favorites

Happy Friday!  Linking up today as always with Narci, Andrea and Erika =)

Today is my Friday and it's Friday!  My hours are really off today, I came into work at 2am, and I get out at 9.  I stopped to get a coffee on my way in  today and they didn't have any.  Seriously, how does a Dunkin' Donuts not have coffee?!?  And they're open 24 hours a day.  


My first stop at 9am when i'm out of work is the Coffee Shop! =)

We had a really good week, and a lot of time spent with family from out of town.  On Wednesday we had a lobster/clam feed at Brian's uncles house. 






Everything was delish =)  And the kids had a blast playing together in the backyard.
Alyx and her cousin Colson got along amazing!



Someone gave them a bag of Cheetos, but Alyx wouldn't let Colson hold them.  And he was perfectly fine with that.  She would hand him one...one by one.  It was super cute =)

Emma has had an amazing week at Summer Camp.  She is actually upset that today is the last day for it.  They have kept them so busy all day long, and she comes home at the end of the day completely exhausted.  She is also doing online virtual summer school through her school, and she has been doing that in the evenings.  She's definitely been busy.  But i'm proud of how well she is doing =)


The rest of our week has been filled with randomness.  We've spent lots of time with family.  Lots of cookouts.  We had an amazing steak and veggie dinner the other night that Brian cooked for us.




Who knew marinating your mushrooms in Italian dressing was so good?!?  It's going to be a staple on cookout nights from now on =)
Thank you to everyone who participated in me and Heather's Recipe Club this week!  You all shared some really great recipes, and I can't wait to try some of them =)




Our next linkup is Wednesday August 17th =)  Start getting your recipe together =)  You can find my recipe posts below:


I hope you all have a good Friday and an amazing weekend!! 

Linking up with Karli and Amy for, oh hey Friday! 


 Also linking up with Liz, Christina, Natasha, and Darci for, 5 on Friday 




And lastly, linking up with Katie, Tiff, Della and Caitlin for, High Five for Friday