Happy Monday Friends! And a big Happy New Year as well!!! I hope you all had a great weekend, and also a safe and fun New Years Eve.
Today Heather and I welcome a new co-host to hello Monday! Lindsay, she blogs over at Lindsay's Sweet World. Thank you for joining us Lindsay! We are both excited to have you =) I hope you will all check out her blog. So if you are posting today, be sure to grab our new graphic and link up with us. Remember, anything goes!
I decided today to do a recap of 2017. It was a good year for us, and I hope that 2018 is just as good.
January
We spent many evenings and weekends at the pool for Swim Meets for Emma.
My love of Rae Dunn began. And I was searching for her pieces all the time!
February
Emma went to the Father/Daughter Valentines Day Dance, minus Brian. Thankfully my father in law was able to take her since Brian had to work.
We got a HUGE snowstorm in February. The most snow I can ever remember getting.
March
We went to the State of Maine YMCA swim meet at the University of Maine. Emma did so well and we are so proud of her!
April
We also had a heat wave and got our first ice cream of the year at our favorite ice cream shop =)
May
In May it brought us the start of Softball Season. Emma also started pithing for the first time.
June
In June we had our first and only Lemonade Stand of the summer. Alyx thought it was the best ever!
Brian and I also celebrated our 10th Wedding Anniverary =)
Brian also added to my wedding set with a diamond band.
July
In July we celebrated the 4th of July
Brian also got a new truck in July.
Also in July after 15 years at my job I gave my notice and started a new job as the Administrative Assistant for our local Police and Fire Department. It was the best decision I could have made not only for me, but for my family.
And lots of evenings and weekends again were spent at the softball field.
August
This was my favorite month. We spent time at camp on the lake. Kayaking and having fun.
We also spent time at the Ocean.
The end of August Brian and I got away for a weekend and headed to our very favorite place.
Boston. Fenway Park for a Red Sox/Yankees game.
September
In September Emma turned 11. We had a painting party, and we also welcomed our new puppy, Mookie.
October
In October we had fun at the corn maze and picking pumpkins.
We also went Apple picking!
November
In November we celebrated Alyx turning 4!
We also took Alyx to her first play, Annie.
December
We celebrated Christmas with family
2017, you were a good year.
Here's to hoping 2018 is just as good.
Happy Monday Friends!!!








































No comments