Happy Thursday everyone! I am excited this morning to be linking up with some lovely ladies for their Girl Chat series =) Today is all about Re-introductions. So if you are new around here, let me introduce myself to you!
I'm married to Brian. We met in February of 2005. We were engaged in December of 2005.
In March of 2006 we found out we were expecting Emma. Things moved quickly for us, but I wouldn't trade it for anything! Emma was born in September of 2006, 2 months premature. She was healthy, just needed to grow before we could take her home.
We were then married in June of 2007.
And then several years later, February of 2013 we found out we were expecting Alyx!
Emma is 11 now, and Alyx is 4. They are polar opposite of each other. Emma has always been the easy going go with the flow type of kid, and Alyx has her own way of doing things and doesn't always just go with the flow. Their personalities are the best though.
We don't have the typical family life where we are all home at the same time. My husband works crazy days and hours. So most nights it's just the girls and I home. It's never bothered me because it's just the way it's always been. But I have to admit, the older the girls get the more I wish Brian worked days instead of nights.
Most of our evenings are spent at the pool. Emma is on a swim team and has practice Monday-Friday after school. Most weekends we have out of town swim meets.
We are die hard Red Sox fans here!
And I can tell you that there are 27 Days until Spring Training starts and 70 days until Opening Day!!
I am a Coffee addict. Diet Coke lover. Chocolate obsessed. Country music fantatic. But my number one love in life is my family.
So there you have a little "Re-Introduction" to me. Thank you ladies for hosting this fun linkup =)











No comments