hello Monday

Happy Monday Friends!  I hope you all had a great weekend.  
I'm excited about my new blog header today=) I've been wanting to change things up a bit here, and I'm happy with how it came out.  If you've never worked with Kelsey from Kreated by Kelsey I highly recommend her!  She does great work =)

Be sure to grab our graphic, and linkup with myself, Heather and Lindsay and share your Monday post =)

Our weekend was good, just not long enough ;)  Isn't that how it always is!

Friday evening after work we headed to the mall in attempt to find Emma a new bathing suit for her swim meet the following day.  I learned my lesson about waiting until literally the last minute, because we didn't find any.  And then we went out for dinner to Texas Roadhouse.  The girls love it there, and I do too, because honestly it's so loud in there that Alyx can be as loud as she wants and nobody can hear her! ha!

Saturday morning we were up bright and early and on the road for an out of town swim meet.  




Alyx was pretty bored.  She gets really bored at these swim meets because they are just so long.  So we had fun with snapchat filters. 


She cracks me up!

Emma had a good meet.  She was exhausted and starving when she was done.  We headed to a restaurant down the road that's pretty well known in Maine for their huge portion sizes.


We ordered WAY too much food.  The only thing we ate was that sandwich on the right.  And we all split it.  Alyx did eat some of her chicken nuggets, but the sandwich on the left...we didn't even touch it.  And Alyx is holding a whoopee pie the size of her head =)

On the way home a stop at Dunkin' was necessary.


I feel like these swim meets suck every single bit of energy out of me that I had.  I think it's the heat there.  It's always so darn hot at these pools and I leave feeling like I just want to go to sleep, haha.

I don't have any pictures to share from yesterday.  But I can tell you 99% of my day was spent in my kitchen cleaning out cupboards.  I took a picture of my "Tupperware" cupboard but I'm too embarrassed to share it.  Needless to say I filled 2 entire trash bags full of plastic containers that I no longer had lids for and other stuff that I just never use.  Now I will buy new containers to replace them.  But when I was done with every one of my kitchen cupboards it felt SO good.  


I hope you're weekend was great, and be sure to link up below!



No comments