Friday Favorites

Happy Friday Friends!  The weekend is almost upon us!  Yay =)  Today I am sharing some of our favorites from the past week.



Emma had a really short Christmas vacation from school.  They were only out for just a little over a week.  We promised her before she went back we would take her out to her very favorite restaurant, Kobe Ninja House.  She LOVES this place.



Our Chef was seriously the best ever!  He had us laughing the entire meal.  There was another young boy sitting at our table with us the same age as Emma.  Our chef then made the rice into a heart and wrote Emma's name and the boys name on it and started to singing some really tacky love song to them.  Emma wanted to crawl under the table but the rest of us thought it was hilarious =)

We have had really really cold temperatures here the last week and a half.  It's been so cold that you literally can't even go outside.



I'm literally ready for summer already!!

My love for Rae Dunn runs deep.  I just wish I had more space in my home to display it.  I've also had a really hard time finding it in any of my local TJ Maxx and Marshalls.  However, the last few times I have gone they have been overloaded with Rae Dunn!




So is Rae Dunn fizzing out???  Are they making more of her stuff??  Either way, I am not complaining because I love finding her pieces.  Although, I do have to say, I am not a big fan of her new glassware.  I love pretty much just the pottery stuff =)

Our local Build-a-Bear at our Mall closed for good on Sunday =(  It kind of saddens me because it's fun to take Alyx there, however there is also a part of me that thinks this place is ridiculously over priced for stuffed animals.  And since it was closing, I figured I would take Alyx one last time.


She picked Rainbow Dash from My Little Pony.




She had a blast making her =)

For Christmas Brian got a smoker.  He has been smoking meat like crazy!!
We actually have both had fun with it.



We did two whole chickens the other day for lunches for the week and they were delicious.  This weekend we are in hopes to try brisket.

How did you all spend your New Years Eve?  Mine was extremely low key and I am OK with that.  Brian had to work, Emma was at my parents for a few days, so that left just me and Alyx.  And she fell asleep at 6:30 so I had the entire evening to myself.


I had wine, and worked in my planner, all while watching the last of the Christmas movies on Hallmark.  I already miss them!!

I hope you all had a great week, and I hope you have an even better weekend!
Don't forget on Mondays to grab our graphic and linkup with myself, Heather and Lindsay for hello Monday.
Any post goes!!


Linking up today with the following:


Happy Friday =)


No comments