Happy Monday Friends! I can't believe the weekend is already over and here we are at Monday. It went by too fast. I hope you all had a great weekend, and I also hope you will link up your Monday post with myself, Heather and Lindsay. Grab our graphic and join us!
We had one of the most relaxing weekends ever! This is how Saturday consisted...
Coffee....check.
Catching up on all of my favorite shows...check. Literally that's all we did. We stayed home in our pj's, and did absolutely nothing. It was SO nice.
Sunday we were up pretty early. Emma and I went to Bar Harbor for a swim meet. My mom came down and stayed with Alyx which was nice. So Emma and I got some one on one time.
Our first stop was Starbucks =)
We got to Bar Harbor early, so we decided to take a walk to the ocean. It was low tide so we were able to walk out pretty far.
We gifted Emma one of our Nikon cameras just before Christmas. She loves it, and I love that she is enjoying learning some photography.
We were then off to the meet. Emma did really well. She swam the 50 free, 100 free, and 50 back. She came in 1st place in her 50 and 100 free heats. And second in her 50 back. We're pretty proud of her!
That's her in the farthest lane with the red swim cap.
After the meet we went and grabbed dinner, hit up LL Bean and then drove home. We were home around 6:00 pm and did nothing the rest of the evening =)
I hope you guys had a great weekend as well!! See you back here tomorrow for Meet & Greet Tuesday!
I hope you guys had a great weekend as well!! See you back here tomorrow for Meet & Greet Tuesday!








No comments