Currently...January Edition

Happy Thursday Friends!  Today I am sharing what I am currently up to!





Getting organized.  I need to start cleaning my kitchen cupboards out.  I have one particular cupboard that I cringe if I see anyone going near it because I know once the door is open, all of my plastic Tupperware is just going to fall out.  Does anyone else have this problem?  Please tell me it's not just me! ha!

I'm hoping that 2018 is just as good to us as 2017 was.  This year I am hoping to start planning a family vacation.  Typically we go every other year, so this would be the year!  I'm sure it will be Disney.  Who am I kidding, I know it will be Disney =)

I'm also hoping that I am able to get all of my stuff on my laptop over to my new laptop that I got for Christmas.  That's on my list of things to hopefully get done this weekend!  

I'm doing lots of scheduling into my new planner.
I've always used the Plum Paper planner, but last month Tanya posted about the planner she got from Michael's, the Recollection series.  I ordered it because well it was $14.00!  It came about a week ago and I LOVE it!


It's set up pretty much the same as my Plum Paper was, but this has stickers in the back which will be fun to use.  
I've never really written down all the blog posts and linkups I want to join, but this year I've started and it's going to make life so much easier!


Sisters First.  I got it for Christmas, and it's a really great read so far!



We have had SO much fun playing Pie Face that the girls got for Christmas.  Have you played this with your kiddos?  


Alyx was scared to death of it at first, but I think she likes it now.  I need to get a picture of her playing it =)

I've also been playing a lot of SiriusXM while at work. 

I hope you all have a great Thursday!  See you back here tomorrow for Friday Favorites!

Linking up today with Anne In Residence.


No comments