Friday Favorites

Happy Friday Friends!!  
I hope you had a great week.  Today it's time for some Friday Favorites.


My VERY favorite thing from the week is the Instant Pot.  You guys, this machine has been life changing for me in the dinner department.  I can have dinner on the table for my family pretty much in under 30 minutes.  And we're talking a full meal.  I've shared a couple of recipes on this, and I have more to share next week. If you click below the pictures, it will direct you to the recipe.

{HERE}

{HERE}

The amount of snow we have right now is insane.  


My front porch is there somewhere.....I think! ha!


I had two favorite posts this week.  I absolutely LOVE my meet & greet Tuesday posts.  This week I interviewed Heather.  If you missed it, you can find it HERE.


I also love the 10 on the Tenth series that Erin hosts. 
You can find that post HERE.


I had to laugh hysterically at this picture that Brian sent me the other day when I was at work.  
Does Alyx not look JUST like her!?! 


We had a very low-key week around here.  And we have a low-key weekend planned which I am very much OK with.  I have a darn cold that's kicking my butt, so I'm ready for some relaxing and not doing much of anything =) 

I hope you all have a great weekend.  Be sure to come back Monday and linkup with myself, Heather and Lindsay for hello Monday.


Linking up today with the following:




No comments