Happy Wednesday Friends!! This is the first What's up Wednesday of 2018, and I am excited to share what we have been up to lately. It's always fun to read what others are up to as well! So as always, linking up with Shay, Mel & Sheaffer.
What We're Eating This Week
From left to right:
I made Andrea from Momfessionals Easy Cheesy pasta bake. This is the second time I've made it and it's a big hit in our house. Emma LOVES it. It tastes a bit like lasagna to us, but with a lot less work.
Pulled pork pizza. Brian smoked a pork butt in his smoker, and I wasn't really sure what to do with all the leftovers we had, so I figured, why not make a pizza out of it.
And lastly, Beef Stew made in the instant pot. It was probably the best beef stew I have ever made. #lovemyinstantpot
What I'm Reminiscing About
SUMMER!! You guys, this winter has been BRUTAL for us. The amount of snow we have, and the absolutely frigid temperatures having me long for this...
What I'm Loving
What We've Been Up To
What I'm Dreading
I honestly can't say I am dreading anything right now.
What I'm Working On
Getting my planner organized for the entire year with blog post ideas and link ups. I'll share all about this soon!
What I'm Reading
I haven't picked up a book in SO long. But I am anxious to see what everyone else has read!
What I'm Watching
I am finally caught up on all of the Chicago shows. You guys, those are my absolute favorite shows ever!! I still need to get caught up on This is Us and the Bachelor!
What I'm Listening To
All day at work I listen to Sirius XM. I love my mornings listening to The Today Show on Sirius. If I can't watch it, the next best thing is listening to it.
What I'm Doing This Weekend
We really have no plans for Saturday. Sunday we are watching this little thing on TV called the Superbowl =)
We will be cheering pretty loud and pulling for Tom Brady and our
New England Patriots!! I have loved seeing all the memes out there this week from all the Patriot haters. It's pretty insane how much some people just don't like our NE Patriots!








No comments