Happy Wednesday Friends! Today I am sharing some random facts.
|one|
I'm an only child. And honestly I never once wished I had a brother or sister. I have a very close group of cousins who were just like brothers and sisters to me.
Look at us! Ha! And the scowl on my face =) Gotta love the 80's!
Look at us! Ha! And the scowl on my face =) Gotta love the 80's!
|two|
I love coffee. Like absolutely love it. I almost had a heart attack the other day when I heard that Dunkin' Donuts may do away with my favorite flavor. I'm choosing to believe it's not true :/
|three|
My biggest pet peeve is the sound of someone snoring. Ugh. I cannot stand it. Evenings when Brian is home and if he falls asleep while we are watching tv and starts snoring, it instantly angers me! HA! The sound makes me just cringe!!
Ha!
Ha!
|four|
I am a published writer. Did you know this about me?!?! Every time I tell Brian this he rolls his eyes. Back when I was in high school a poem I wrote that was published in a book titled the Anthology of Poetry by Young Americans, 1997.
My parents still have the book, and every now and then I like to show Brian that he married someone who has a published poem! ha!! =)
My parents still have the book, and every now and then I like to show Brian that he married someone who has a published poem! ha!! =)
|five|
I love to plan things. Like dinners and community events. When I took my new job, just a couple of months in I helped plan a community supper with just a few hours notice. And I LOVED every minute of it. And then we planned a visit from Santa and hot cocoa at my work with just a couple of days notice, and that was a lot of fun planning and getting everything together. It so much fun serving others and getting to know those in your town/city. Maybe I work best under pressure and if I had weeks to plan it I would totally stink at it? haha Who knows!
|six|
I absolutely hate laundry. Actually I will wash and dry clothes all day long. But when it comes to folding it? Yeah, no. It will sit in a laundry basket for days waiting to be folded.
|seven|
A lot of people, ok, most have no idea how to pronounce my last name. And honestly growing up I pronounced it differently then I do now. But it's pronounced just like this "Cyr-Way". Yeah I have no idea how you get that pronunciation out of Sirois.
|eight|
I absolutely LOVE the Boston Red Sox. Wait, did you already know that?? I may have mentioned this before, once, or twice, or a dozen times?
I'm counting down the days until Spring Training starts. Eeeek!! I keep telling Brian we should take a weekend trip to Florida for a couple of Spring training games ;)
|nine|
I hate the snow. I ask myself a million times during winter months here in the Maine why in the world we live here?
I think I was made for living in the south, but somehow live in the Northeast! ha!
|ten|
The last random fact about me. Family is everything to me. I love this little tribe of mine and can't imagine doing life with anyone else.
Thank you Erin for hosting this fun little monthly linkup!
I think I was made for living in the south, but somehow live in the Northeast! ha!
|ten|
The last random fact about me. Family is everything to me. I love this little tribe of mine and can't imagine doing life with anyone else.
Thank you Erin for hosting this fun little monthly linkup!














No comments