5 Things Friday

Happy Friday Friends!!  Today I am linking up with Heather, Beth, Stephanie and Crystal and sharing some things bringing me Joy this week. 

|one|


Emma is doing SO well with swim.  I'm going to take that bragging mom card now.  At the beginning of the season she was a bit "rusty".  I think it's from taking close to 5 months off from swimming, but this girl has been killing it in the pool lately!!



We have another swim meet this weekend, and I think that is the last one until the State Meet which is coming up soon.  She's super excited about it!!  It brings me JOY to see her swimming and having so much fun in the pool.

|two|

My biggest JOY this past week was date night with Brian.  These are so few and far between.  So when we have the opportunity to go out and have dinner or to an event of some sort, we soak up every minute.  


And to add to this one, it also brought me a lot of JOY this week that Brian had training all week and was home every single night.  He normally works nights, so to have him home was awesome.  I think I have mentioned every day to him that I wish he had normal working hours =)

|three|

This one I have to thank Heather for sharing, because it's become a JOY to have hot coffee all day long while at work =)


This coffee warmer keeps my coffee hot all day long!  So many times I would come back to my desk after making a cup and 15 minutes later it would be cold.  When Heather shared this, I knew I had to buy it.  You can find it HERE.

|four|

Lately I have noticed that my girls have a relationship that I always prayed they would have.  Alyx looks up to her big sister and loves to copy things Emma does.  Emma has the biggest heart when it comes to Alyx.  She is always looking out for her and if Alyx gets hurt or falls or anything like that, Emma is right there crying with her.  


It brings me so much JOY to see their relationship with each other and how much
they love one another.

|five|

It's brought me JOY to interview fellow bloggers for my Meet & Greet blogger series!  


If you have missed any of them here they are!

Jenna from Tractors and Glam
Heather from My Glittery Heart
Lindsay from Lindsay's Sweet World

I have LOVED interviewing each of them, and I can't wait to share more!!

I hope you all have a great Friday and an even better weekend!!


Linking up today with the following.


No comments