Happy Friday friends!! We are so close to the weekend! Let's recap a bit!
I finally got my mantle in our living room just the way I wanted it, and I have to say I am loving it!! I found an inspiration on Pinterest, went to Hobby Lobby and found pretty much everything from the picture.
Here was in inspiration:
Mine isn't exactly like this, but this is the outcome:
I really love the way it turned out =)
My favorite post of the week was Meet & Greet on Tuesday. If you missed it, you can check it out HERE. I interviewed Lindsay from Lindsay's Sweet World =)
I've kind of got into the habit of posting a new Instant Pot recipe each week. I know, I know, I am obsessed with this machine. But our life is hectic with after school activities and crazy work schedules. So this machine has seriously been a game changer for dinner.
You can find these recipes by clicking below them.
This is a really short Friday Favorites. We were pretty busy this week and I honestly didn't take many pictures. I hope you all have an amazing weekend. Don't forget on Monday to linkup with myself, Heather and Lindsay for hello Monday.
Linking up today with the following!
















No comments