Weekend Recap

Here we are again...Monday!  


The weekend is over, and we had a pretty good weekend at that!  Saturday morning the girls and I headed out to the farmers market in our town...and let me tell you, it was COLD!   


The market this time of the year is the best.  I probably could have spent a weeks paycheck there, but I held back =) hehe   We did get some homemade bread though that is really good!
 We also did some shopping at a couple of local stores.  Alyx fell asleep in the car, so I treated Emma to Starbucks =)


She's a girl after my own heart =)  We both <3 Starbucks.

Saturday evening we went to camp with Brians family for dinner.  Brians dad made homemade bean hole beans for dinner.  His beans are the only ones that I like.  Anddd, I totally forgot to take a picture, so I'm stealing Shay's picture, but I made Mix and Match Mama's "Pumpkin bread with marshmallow buttercream frosting"


It was a HUGE hit.  If you've not made this...you must!  The marshmallow buttercream frosting was amazing.  I unfortunately didn't have a ton of time to let mine cool before frosting, so mine looked nothing like the picture, but it still tasted amazing.  Make it this week. You won't be disappointed!

Alyx & my nephew Kaden are only a couple of months apart, and they are so cute at this age!  They were so funny playing together at camp, and I was able to get a couple of cute pictures of them together.



Are they cute or what?!? =)

Sunday morning we were up bright and early for church & Sunday school.  You guys, I can't begin to tell you how much Emma is LOVING Sunday school!!  As soon as that was done, we headed out of town for a Field Hockey game of Emma's.  I did take tons of pictures, but I just haven't had a lot of time to edit them just yet ;)


Alyx had fun watching "emmie" play =) 

After getting home they both wanted to go outside and play with bubbles...so that's just what we did.


This was the first time Alyx has used them, and she had us laughing so hard!  Her facial expressions were so funny =)


Gunner decided to just watch from the porch =)


I just love this picture of Emma.  She is at the age now where she sometimes wants to act like she is grown up, but then when I see her outside playing with her sister and blowing bubbles, i'm reminded she is still a little girl <3

Also, don't forget about the Fall Swap that myself, Desiree & Bri are hosting!!


If you are interested, you can read about it HERE.  You have 2 days left to sign up!!! =)  

I hope you all had a great weekend...and enjoy your Monday =)