The Guy Behind The Blog {October}

Happy Thursday!  So today I had a post all ready to go, and then I noticed a few bloggers that I read daily linked up today with Betsy from Heavens to Betsy, for a fun linkup titled "The Guys Behind The Blog".  It seemed fun, so today I am joining in!!


I talk about Brian on here a lot, but today he is the one answering the questions!!  He has 5 questions to answer, So let's get started!

We're headed into fall, which means cooler temps for most of us...are you a warm weather or cold weather kind of guy?  Warm weather.  I freaking hate everything about winter.

What's the best Halloween costume you've ever worn?  GI Joe.  I was seven when I wore it.  And I really wanted to be in the Army.

What's your favorite Halloween candy?  Reese's peanut butter cups.  They are delicious.  They are sweet morsels made by angels.

What are your favorite parts of fall (ex: football, the weather, Thanksgiving, etc)?  Hunting season.  Being at camp and playing cards.  The leaves changing on the trees.

How do you feel about pumpkin spice lattes?  I think they are delicious!

His questions made me giggle a bit.  I will definitely linkup again next month =)