Weekend Recap

Happy Monday! I hope you all had a great weekend.  We had a really laid back weekend, but it was good.  Saturday started off the only way mornings should...



Coffee <3  Brian worked all night, came home and he, his brother and his dad got to replacing a section of our roof on our house.  It was rainy and cold, and he was tired.  I felt bad for him. Emma went up to my mother in laws for a few hours to play with a cousin.


Gunner was VERY curious all day long as to what was going on outside.


Alyx and I hung out inside watching TV and getting housework done.


And when she napped, I got caught up on my favorite shows =)




When I went to pick Emma up from my inlaws, it started snowing =(  {insert crying here}


I'm not ready for it.  I'm not ready for it.  I'm not ready for it.  Maybe if I keep saying this over and over again, summer will come back??  One can hope right?!?!

We had a really later dinner Saturday night, so Emma asked if she could eat in her room and watch Harry Potter.  Why not, right?




We had homemade chicken nuggets and honey mustard. So good!

Sunday started off getting up early for Church.  And then grocery shopping.  And then well, I basically stayed in the kitchen all day baking and cooking.  I kind of enjoy those days =)


I made two batches of Brians favorite rolls.  Honey yeast rolls.  They are really good!  And then I tried a new recipe...




Kentucky Butter Cake is amazing!! I'll share the recipe soon!!  

I hope you all have a great Monday!!