Monday. {pictureless post}

Here we are again, Monday!  And Columbus Day at that.  Emma is off from school today, so I have a couple of things planned for us.  
I worked this weekend, so I really don't have any fun things to share.   My mom was here for the weekend to help watch the girls while Brian and I worked, and she made a huge crockpot of homemade spaghetti sauce and meatballs for us =)  We had that for dinner last night, and the rest is going into the freezer for a later date.  I really have tried to start a weekly meal plan...but I never stick to it.  This is something that would make life soo much easier and I need to start doing it!  
I like easy.  Like really easy.  But also something that is good.  I have added a "recipe" link at the top of my page for some of my favorite recipes.  So if you are looking for something, you may find it there. 
Tonight for dinner we are having one of Emma's favorites, and it is the easiest dinner in the world!  Hot chicken sandwiches.  I buy a rotisserie chicken and shred it.  Put it in a pot with one jar of chicken gravy and heat it up.  Serve it over bread.  Make a box of chicken stuffing, and then a can of cranberry sauce.  That's it! Super super easy.  And it's good.   
Well, I'm off to enjoy this beautiful fall day with the girls!  I hope you all have a great Monday!!!