Friday Favorites

It's Fri--daayyy!!! And it's the Halloween weekend at that!  Today I am linking up with Narci, Andrea & Erika today for Friday Favorites!


Did I mention it's Halloween weekend?  

Yup.  This pretty much sums it up!!!  I'll be completely honest with you...Halloween isn't my favorite.  Love fall, but Halloween is kind of eh with me.  I try and make it as fun as possible for the girls though.

One of my favorites from this week, was showing off the fall goodies I got in the Fall swap I did!




If you missed that post you can find it HERE.

I posted earlier in the week the photos I took of my girls, and thank you, thank you, thank you for all your kind words!!  You can find that post HERE


I love taking photos, and want to learn as much as I can.  Also...I really want to order some of these on a canvas...any tips on a good place to order from that is fairly inexpensive yet good quality??

Basketball has started for Emma, and she has found it's not like it was last year! HA!  They are actually really learning the sport this year rather than just playing around.  By the end of her 1 1/2 hour practices, she's exhausted!


At least she still loves it!!!  They don't have their first game until December.  So until then it's 2 1 1/2 hour practices a week!

All week I racked my brain as to what I could send in with Emma for school today for a Halloween treat, and then it hit me...Ghost pops!  Super super simple and I know the kids will love them.


I absolutely love when our New England Patriots win a game...you know why?  This is why...


Patriots Win, You Win!  Free coffee the next day...any size!  And so far we've had a free coffee after every game this season =)

And lastly...I hope you all have a great Friday and Weekend...and of course...