Tuesday & A Recipe

Here we are!  It's Tuesday =)   I am sharing a recipe with you all today, that I made the other night, and my family loves it! It's called Unstuffed Cabbage Rolls.  If you like cabbage rolls, this is simple simple to make, and delicious.  Forgive my picture, it's pretty horrible!


1 1/2 lb ground beef, chicken or turkey
1 large onion, diced
1 clove garlic, minced
1 medium head of cabbage, chopped
1 (28oz) can diced tomatoes
1 (28oz) can plain tomato sauce
3/4 cup water
1 tsp salt & pepper

In a skillet, cook your ground beef, and add your chopped onion and garlic.  Drain the excess oil off after.  
In a pot add your ground beef mixture, add your diced tomatoes and tomato sauce.  Mix together.  Add your chopped cabbage, and then the water.  Add salt & pepper.  Bring to a boil, and then cover and simmer for 30 minutes or so.  I also make a small thing of white rice, and we spoon it into our individual bowls.  It's really good, and if you need an easy and quick meal this week...this is it!!

We had Field Hockey last night...and it was f-r-e-e-z-i-n-g.  


I love watching her play, but it's just so cold!  She starts basketball this Friday, and she is VERY excited about it!!!

Alyx's new favorite thing to do is help me bring groceries in from the car and then put them away.  She thinks it's the best thing ever!!


She takes things out, one by one, and then hands it to me =)  Such a big helper!! 

And don't forget!!  Just a couple of more days left to sign up for our Fall Swap!!


If you are interested, you can read all about it HERE.

Have a great Tuesday!!!