Happy Wednesday Friends! It's the last Wednesday of the month and that means it's What's Up Wednesday time.
This week is the first week of Weight Watchers for me. I'm still feeling confused a bit on what I should be eating, but I know with time I will become more comfortable with it. So my lunches have looked like this.
Spring mix, corn, bacon, cheese, onion, egg and chicken. I found a delicious blackened chicken rub and baked my chicken using that. So good!!
Brian has even made lunch for me when I get home on my lunch breaks.
I think my biggest downfall is my dressing. I don't love lite dressings or fat free. I try to go light on the regular dressings instead.
Dinner has been kind of like this.
I love that shellfish is Zero points on WW. Everything on the plate minus the rice was Zero points.
I've joined several Facebook groups and I'm anxious to find some new recipes to try. I will try not to bore you all with my WW journey, but I will do updates now and then.
Summer still. Ugh. I am so over this winter. I'm ready for flip flops, shorts, capris and t-shirts! No more winter clothing =)
We finally agreed on new furniture. We've had it about a week and so far we love it. Although Brian is constantly trying to make sure the cats don't scratch it. I was/am nervous about the leather with our pets, but it is what it is!
Emma has been hard at work getting ready for her state swim meet. This girl continues to amaze me every time she gets in the pool.
Brian and I have been able to have a couple of date nights this month, and its been so nice!
Honestly I'm not dreading a single thing.
Not a single book. But lots of blog reading!
You guys, I have been having Olympic withdrawals!!! Every minute we were home during the two weeks they were on, we had the TV on them. Now it's like, ugh. Haha Other than the Olympics, we have been glued to the TV on Wednesday nights for the mini-series, Waco. Tonight is the last part. If you haven't seen it you've missed out. Maybe you can find it On-Demand. It was on the Paramount Network. It's been SO good!
The new season of The Voice started Monday. I honestly haven't watched the last couple of seasons, but Brian and I decided to watch it Monday, and Kelly Clarkson has made the show hysterical!!! She was the perfect addition to the judges!
I can't wait to see how the rest of this season goes =)
While at work, I am always SiriusXM. I love listening to the Today Show from 7-9 and then I switch it to The Highway or Y2Kountry for the rest of the morning and afternoon.
I really couldn't even tell you the last time I listened to the actual radio. I got into Brians truck one day and the regular radio was on and the commercials lasted for ever and it was driving me insane! ha!
We have a TON planned for this weekend. Brian is off all weekend, woohoo! No plans really on Friday evening. Saturday morning Brian is going to start sanding our hardwood floors in our living room and then hopefully get one coat of stain down. Saturday night is date night. We are going to dinner and then to a College Hockey game. And Sunday Emma will be in the pool all day for the Maine State YMCA swim meet. Thankfully we don't have to travel for it, it's being held at the University here in town.
Birthday month! Next month is my Birthday and Brian's birthday. I am older by a whopping 4 days. We have lots of birthdays in March to celebrate!
I hope you all have a great Wednesday!!! =)
Linking up with Shay, Mel and Sheaffer
I hope you all have a great Wednesday!!! =)
Linking up with Shay, Mel and Sheaffer











No comments