Pin-It/Spin-It

Happy Thursday Friends!!  Today I am joining Jenna for her Pin-It/Spin-It series!  Jenna has a way of taking a pin from Pinterest of clothing and doing an amazing job of recreating it.  I'm not that clever to put cute outfits together like that, but I thought "Hey!  I recreate recipes all the time from Pinterest!"  haha  So today I am linking up with Jenna and sharing some Pin It/Spin It Recipes =)


We love the Instant Pot at our house.  I know some of you have a love/hate relationship with yours, but I have found that it's so quick and easy to make an entire meal.  I have shared some of these recipes before with you.  Our favorite has been this.


We are actually making this again for dinner tonight.
Brian and Emma both loved it.  You can find the original recipe HERE.

And here is my spin on the Recipe.


I love soup in the winter.  One of our favorites is Baked Potato Soup.  I found this recipe, and we loved it.


You can find the recipe HERE.

And here is my spin.


SO good!  You could even make this on the stove-top if you prefer.

Who doesn't love Olive Garden?  I could eat their soup, salad and bread-sticks all day everyday. #noshame

My favorite soup is their Chicken Gnocci.  I found a recipe for it on Pinterest.


And my spin...


It was super rich.  I think more so than in the restaurant.  We liked it a lot, but you don't need a big bowl of it.  Just a small crock of it was perfect.

Thank you Jenna for hosting this fun link up!


I hope you all have a great Thursday!!

No comments