Friday Favorites

Happy Friday Friends!!  We are SO close to the weekend!!  Today I am recapping my weekly favorites =)




My Favorite from this week was all the time this past weekend we got to spend with family.  I recapped it here on my hello Monday post.  We had such a GREAT time!





On Tuesday I posted about "My Loves" If you missed that post you can find it here =)




Valentines Day was very low key for us.  Brian and I both worked.  But he did surprise me with a new plant =)  I will take a plant over flowers any day!!


A HUGE favorite of ours this week has been watching the Olympics!!  You guys, I have stayed up way too late the last week and the following morning I am just dragging!!
We have loved watching the Snowboarding, Skiing, Speed skating and luge.  It's been so fun to watch!

A lot of our time in the evenings are spent at the pool.  Emma is gearing up for the state YMCA meet coming up in a couple of weeks.  


This is how Alyx gets through all the swim practices....


A happy meal, toy, ipad and head phones.  It's so boring for her, but she does well sitting through them!!

I hope you all had a great week and have a great weekend as well!!

Don't forget to link up on Monday with myself, Heather and Lindsay and share your Monday post =)


Linking up today with the following!






No comments