Currently...February

Happy Wednesday friends! We are settling in here for a big snowstorm.  Schools are being dismissed early and I am hoping that all the weather reports are completely wrong and we will just get a couple of inches! ha!  One can hope right!?!?  Today I am linking up with Anne in Residence and sharing our Currently February post.


Our taxes!  Woohoo!  We actually got our Federal return yesterday and it was SO nice to get it!  We have nothing fun planned with it, but it's still nice to get =)  
I had to laugh at this meme =)


Ha!! =)

My most favorite thing I have subscribed to lately is Sirius XM streaming.  I absolutely LOVE it.  I have always had it in my car, but I love being able to listen to it all day at work.  


Can I put summer on this wishlist?!?!  I am SO wishing for summer right now.  Spring isn't a favorite of mine because that's when all the snow melts and everything is just muddy, but at this point I would take mud season over the cold and snow.  

We are currently watching the 6 part TV show, WACO.  It's on Paramount and you guys it is SO good.  Brian and I are loving it.  It gives you a glimpse into exactly what went on back in 1993 at the David Koresh compound.  It's based on a book written by David Thibodeau, who strangely enough lives here in Maine now.  We've been hooked on this show.  It's on Wednesday nights at 10pm.


I am hearting that we are going away this weekend.  And that Brian and I have 3 weekends off in a row together.  We are heading out of town Friday afternoon with the girls and meeting pretty much my entire family for the weekend.  The girls are really looking forward to swimming with their cousins, and just hanging out.  

I hope you all have a great Wednesday!
Linking up for Welcome Wednesday


Linking up again with Anne in Residence for her currently linkup!


No comments