Five Things Friday

Happy Friday Friends!  I hope you all had a great week.  I'm excited to see the weekend here even though we have zero plans.  Sometimes those are just the best weekends =)
The last Friday of the month I linkup with some of my favorite bloggers and share 5 things that are currently bringing me joy. 

This week has been school vacation/February break for the kids.  Emma has been gone since this past Sunday.  She went with my inlaws to their timeshare for the week.  This is the longest I have been away from her in 10 years!  We are missing her like crazy, but it brings me so much JOY knowing she is having fun and making memories with her cousins.  I am thankful she has a phone and can send me daily updates of their adventures.



The Olympics have brought a lot of JOY to our house this month.  We have honestly been obsessed with them.  Each night we snuggle into the living room and watch whatever is on.


We have enjoyed the snowboarding, skiing and speed racing the most.  It's amazing how talented these men and women are.

This one is huge for me.  But I finally bit the bullet and signed up for weight watchers online.  The amount of JOY it brings me that some of you ladies reached out to me on Instagram to give me encouragement is amazing!!  I have a long road ahead of me.  I know it won't be easy.  I'm nervous as heck, but with your encouragement I am praying I can do it!


This one brings so much JOY to our family.  She is such a sassy pants when she wants to be, but she is also the sweetest.  We made rice krispy squares the other night, and other than melting the butter, she did it by herself =)


She was proud of herself and how she decorated it =)

Yesterday was the beginning of Spring Training for the Red Sox!!  It brings me a ton of JOY that the official season is almost here! =)  They played two games yesterday against NorthEastern University and Boston College.


I love that they play against college teams in the beginning of the season.  And what an opportunity for the college kids!

I hope you all have a great weekend!!  Don't forget Monday to linkup with myself, Heather and Lindsay.  Grab our graphic and share your Monday post.  Anything goes.



Linking up today with Heather, Stephanie, Beth and Crystal 


Also linking up with the following:

No comments