hello Monday...

Happy Monday Friends!  I hope you all had a great weekend.  We had an amazingly relaxing weekend at home.  I don't have a lot to share today, but I hope you will join us and link up your Monday post!
Friday evening was spent doing pretty much nothing.
Saturday was pretty much the same.  Alyx loves to be in the kitchen with me when I cook.  She makes a huge mess like any kid does, but I try to ignore that and just let her help.  Saturday morning we had some bananas that were ready to be made into banana bread.







We forgot to take a picture when it came out of the oven, but it was delish!

Saturday evening Emma finally came home after being gone with my inlaws for a week!

Alyx was BEYOND excited to see her!


We then went to Chick-fil-A for dinner.


Can you believe they were out of french fries?!  I was shocked.  But the girls enjoyed their waffle chips that they served instead.

Sunday was spent doing well...nothing.  I did a bunch of meal prepping for the week for myself and we watched a Red Sox spring training game...which they won =)


I hope you all had a great weekend!!  Be sure to link up with us below =)



No comments