Happy Monday Friends!
I can't believe that the weekend is over and Monday is upon us already! It went by all too quickly. I hope you all had a great weekend. Join myself, Heather and Lindsay and share your Monday post. Anything goes =)
I have so enjoyed going home on my lunch breaks from work. I literally live 1/2 mile from work so it's so quick and easy. I think the dogs enjoy it too =)
I watch TV, have lunch, let the dogs out and then head back to work.
Friday evening we didn't do a ton. We finished the series Waco, and can I say one last time...WOW! That series was so eye opening for me. I guess when it all went down I was too young to understand. The entire thing was just insane to me. If you haven't watched it, it's a must in my book.
Saturday morning started with coffee.
We had a super lazy Saturday morning and afternoon. My in-laws picked my girls up around 5:00 pm and they kept them for the night.
Brian and I had a date night =) We ate a yummy dinner at home and then we went to the UMaine Hockey game.
We had SO much fun and the game was great. They played their rivals University of New Hampshire.
And our seats were awesome!
There is SO much fighting in Hockey. It's so much fun to watch them. This was the end of the game and they were still out on the ice fighting. This was a playoff game, so we probably won't get to another game this year. But I did text my mom and told her season hockey tickets for Christmas would be a good idea ;) ha!
Sunday morning Brian and I were up bright and early at 5:30. We had to go back to the University and stand in line for tickets for the state YMCA swim meet that Emma was in. We headed back home, got the girls and made breakfast.
And then it was time to head back to the UMaine for the meet.
Emma did SO well!! She didn't place that we are aware of, but honestly that doesn't matter. She swam her heart out and took 5 seconds off one of her heats which was awesome!!!
Alyx stayed for a bit, and then she ended up leaving with my mom to do some shopping.
Sunday evening was spent doing...nothing! We watched TV and just relaxed. After the meet Emma was exhausted and I don't think she left the couch until it was time to head to bed.
I hope you're weekend was great as well! Be sure to link up below =)
I have so enjoyed going home on my lunch breaks from work. I literally live 1/2 mile from work so it's so quick and easy. I think the dogs enjoy it too =)
I watch TV, have lunch, let the dogs out and then head back to work.
Friday evening we didn't do a ton. We finished the series Waco, and can I say one last time...WOW! That series was so eye opening for me. I guess when it all went down I was too young to understand. The entire thing was just insane to me. If you haven't watched it, it's a must in my book.
Saturday morning started with coffee.
We had a super lazy Saturday morning and afternoon. My in-laws picked my girls up around 5:00 pm and they kept them for the night.
Brian and I had a date night =) We ate a yummy dinner at home and then we went to the UMaine Hockey game.
We had SO much fun and the game was great. They played their rivals University of New Hampshire.
And our seats were awesome!
There is SO much fighting in Hockey. It's so much fun to watch them. This was the end of the game and they were still out on the ice fighting. This was a playoff game, so we probably won't get to another game this year. But I did text my mom and told her season hockey tickets for Christmas would be a good idea ;) ha!
Sunday morning Brian and I were up bright and early at 5:30. We had to go back to the University and stand in line for tickets for the state YMCA swim meet that Emma was in. We headed back home, got the girls and made breakfast.
And then it was time to head back to the UMaine for the meet.
Emma did SO well!! She didn't place that we are aware of, but honestly that doesn't matter. She swam her heart out and took 5 seconds off one of her heats which was awesome!!!
Alyx stayed for a bit, and then she ended up leaving with my mom to do some shopping.
Sunday evening was spent doing...nothing! We watched TV and just relaxed. After the meet Emma was exhausted and I don't think she left the couch until it was time to head to bed.
I hope you're weekend was great as well! Be sure to link up below =)












No comments