Easter Basket Blog Hop

Can you believe that we are just a couple of days away from Easter?  This month is already flying by!  I'm joining a handful of ladies today and showing off Easter baskets =)  Be sure to link up with us anytime between today and the 19th =)

So I have to make a confession.  I haven't finished my girls Easter baskets.  With the girls and I being under the weather the last week, it has been so hard to get it done.  But I am sharing with you items that I am getting them for their baskets.

Emma is at the age where the fun little bottles of bubbles and cute little plastic necklaces are no longer fun for her.  It really stinks when they grow up! ha!  

Cadbury eggs are a HUGE hit with Emma!  She absolutely loves them.  I'm also going to get her the new Fantastic Beasts movie.  She has been so anxious to see it.  She's a huge fan of anything Harry Potter, and I guess this is a lot like HP.  And I always get the girls a beach towel and a new bathing suit.  

Alyx is a little easier to shop for than Emma.  ha =) 

Alyx is getting some crayons and a Troll coloring book.  Is anyone elses kids obsessed with Trolls as much as Alyx?  Oh my goodness.  She could watch it 5,000 times a day if I let her! 
A new beach towel and bathing suit for her as well, and a new bubble gun.  Which will be great!  She will absolutely love it =)

So since I didn't get their baskets together to actually show you all, I thought I would also share our baskets from years past.











I have always loved putting together the girls Easter baskets.  And some years I tend to go a bit overboard =) 

I hope you will join us today and link up.