Recipe Club {Crockpot Meatballs}

Happy Wednesday Friends!  It's Recipe Club day today =)  If you have a recipe you want to share, be sure to link up with myself and Heather.

I know I have posted this recipe before, but it was a long long time ago.  I love an easy recipe, and most all of the recipes I share with you are simple.  But people...this one is simple and fool proof!  I love a good meatball appetizer.  Especially one that is delicious and tastes like you spent hours putting it together.  A few years ago a co-worker brought these to work, and I immediately demanded the recipe =)  I've made them now more times than I can count, and they are always a hit. 


Start with 1 package of Frozen Italian Style Meatballs into your crock-pot.  You could even make your own meatballs if you have time.
Mix up in a bowl the following:
3 cups Ketchup
3 cups Brown Sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire Sauce
1 1/2 teaspoons dry mustard (which I forgot to put in the picture)
Mix all of the above together and pour of the frozen meatballs and stir it all up.  
Cook on High for 2 hours or Low for 4 hours. 
They are delish!  You could really even make a meal out of them and serve them with rice.  I typically just make them to serve as an appetizer.  
So now it's your turn.  Share a recipe with us by linking up below!

Have a great Wednesday!! =)