hello Monday

Happy Monday =)  I hope you all had a great weekend!  Heather and I are linking up today and sharing our weekend posts.  Be sure to join us =)  


This Monday post is going to be really boring.  This was my weekend to work, and those weekends are really quite uneventful. 
I can tell you, our weather this weekend was Ah-Mazing!!  Seriously it's about time.  We had a really long winter, that was horrendous, so the sunny blue skies and temps in the high 50's, I'll take it!



Friday, Saturday and Sunday I was able to ride home from work with my sunroof open.  I love the fresh air finally =)

Saturday after work we went to the car wash, because my car desperately needed to get the salt and sand washed off it.


Alyx thought it was the coolest thing ever and thought it was cotton candy being sprayed on the car =)

We also went and had dinner with friends Saturday.


We went to a local pizza restaurant, and the kids were c-r-a-z-y!  I don't remember Emma ever being as crazy as Alyx is! haha =)  But they had so much fun.  

Sunday...well Sunday was spent at work all day and then home to relax and watch some TV. 

Lastly, here is a reminder to join myself and a handful of other bloggers in linking up with us between April 12th and the 19th for an Easter Basket Blog hop!

Share with all of what the Easter Bunny is bringing your sweet kiddos!
I hope you will join us =)

I hope you all have a great Monday!!!