Our Christmas Card *2013*

I love doing Christmas Cards every year!  And this year I am linking up with The Christmas Card Carousel hosted by Faith!  Not only do I love doing Christmas cards every year, I also love getting them!  Brian laughs at me this time of the year because i'm always so anxious for the mailman to get to our house!  We hang them up around one of our doorways so they are on display.  It's always fun to see what people have been up to throughout the year.  I love love love photo Christmas cards.  Some people think they are very impersonal, which yeah they kind of are, but I love seeing how much kids have grown from year to the next.  
Last year when doing our yearly photo card, I never would have thought that we would have another person in the picture!  And i'm sure some people that I sent the cards out to were surprised to see a baby in the picture =)  I just love this photo of Emma & Alyx.  





I cannot believe that Christmas is exactly 1 week from today!!  I have most of my shopping done, just a few little things I still need to get.  And wrapping...oh my gosh...wrapping!  I haven't even started yet!!  That is on my list of things to do this weekend!  I'm excited because my parents are coming down on Monday to stay for a few days with us.  It's always so nice to have them here!  

Now it's your turn.  Link up and share your 2013 Christmas card!! =)