hello Monday

Happy Monday Friends =)
Join myself and Heather and link up your Monday post below.


I don't have a big weekend post for you today, I'm a bit under the weather.  But I did want to tell you all about a fun Easter Basket Blog Hop that I am participating in!


Join myself, along with all of the above bloggers for a fun Easter Basket Blog Hop!  Link up with us anytime between April 12th and the 19th and show us your kiddos Easter Baskets and all their goodies =)   
It's always fun to see how everyone does up their baskets and what their kids get for goodies in their baskets.  And if you are a last minute nelly, maybe this will help you get your baskets done earlier!  ha! =)  
Share on social media using the hashtag, #easterbasket2017.

I hope you will join us!!

Have a great Monday =)