Show and Tell Tuesday

Well Hello!  Happy Tuesday Friends =)  This is the first time in a week that I have actually sat down to post something.  It's been so hectic lately with school starting and work.  So it's time to finally sit down and catch up on all the blog posts I've missed reading the last week!  Tomorrow I'll do a recap of back to school and what not, but today I am linking up with  Andrea for her Show and Tell Tuesday =)



Today we are sharing 3 things we can't live without.  So here we go =)
 
 
Coffee!  Seriously, I am not really certain that I could live without coffee.  My addiction for it is really really bad people!
 
 
 

This is pretty cliché, but my iPhone.  I never ever leave home without it.  And if I do happen to forget it at home, I feel like I am completely and utterly lost.
 


What did we do before cell phones?!?! =)
 
 
Lastly, My Family. 
 
 
These people are my everything and I can't imagine going through life with anyone else.  And looking at this picture, we are in desperate need of a new updated family photo! =)

I hope you all have a great Tuesday!  See you back here tomorrow =)
 

Also linking up with the ladies of Tuesday Talk =)