What's Up Wednesday

Happy Wednesday Friends =)  It's the last Wednesday of the month, can you believe that?!?!  Like where in the world did April go?  But i'm ready, so bring on May!!!  Since it's the last Wednesday of the month, it's time for the What's Up Wednesday linkup with Shay, Mel and Shaeffer.  



I don't have a menu planned out for the week, but I did make a delicious sweet n' sour chicken the other night that was a HUGE hit.  


You can find the recipe that I used by clicking HERE.  The only thing I did different was added celery.  


TimeHop keeps reminding me about Alyx's first trip to Disney 3 years ago.  
1.  Where did my baby go? and 2.  I can't wait to go back again!!




Spending as much time the last couple of days outside that we can!  The weather has been absolutely beautiful finally in the NorthEast!


Honestly, i'm not dreading a single thing.  Which is good!!!


Next month Brian and I are going to Boston for a couple of days, just the two of us.  I cannot wait!  We are staying with a friend of my moms who lives right outside of Boston.  And of course we are going to a Red Sox game =)  It will work out great because they live about a mile from the T stop (Bostons subway system) so we won't have to drive into the City.  


If we're being honest here, I've been lacking in the TV watching department.  Other than the Red Sox games which really consumes my life when they are on! Ha!


We got Emma the Echo dot for Christmas.  I asked her to bring it downstairs the other day so I could use it for the day while I was in the kitchen.  And well, I LOVE it.  I think I need to order myself one.  I loved being able to tell her what to play, and well she would play it!  It's pretty much amazing. 


We have a pretty busy weekend planned.  And I will be sure to post all about it on Monday morning!

I hope you all have a great Wednesday!!!





No comments