Happy Wednesday Friends! It's the first Wednesday of the month so that means I am sharing my Currently post. Anne from In Residence has this fun linkup every month.
With rain. Normally I dislike rain with a passion, however...with the rain we are getting it's melting all of the snow! Hallelujah!
My indoor plants. You guys, I have NEVER been able to keep an Orchid alive. Brian and the girls bought me one for Valentines Day, and it's beautiful, but I thought this thing will die in a couple of days. But nope! It's still alive. I found the key is only watering it once a week with a small cup it came with. And also some natural sunlight.
Lots of long evenings at the Softball field coming up. And you know what? I am OK with it! I love this time of the year and being at the field watching Emma. I am so excited for the season to officially kick off soon!
Time for myself and getting to the gym more often. I'm fortunate we have a complete gym at work and I can use it whenever. It's hard to find the time since Brian works nights, but I am making time to get it in!
I just bought a subscription to Julep! I am SO excited about it. I chose just nail polish, because well #obsessed with nail polish! If you want to check it out, click this link!
I hope you all have a great Wednesday!!
Also linking up today with:
Stefanie at Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too / Instagram / Twitter / Pinterest / Facebook
Keri at Keri Lynn Synder / Faceobok / Instagram / Twitter / Pinterest
Mauri at The American Patriette / Facebook / Pinterest / Instagram
Sarah at Sarah E. Frazer / Facebook / Instagram / Twitter / Pinterest










No comments