Happy Friday friends!! I hope you all had a great week. We did and I am going recap
for you today =)
Emma decided to try out for Middle School softball this week. It was a 3 day tryout and I think I was way more nervous for her than she was!
She didn't end up making the team, but that's OK! She is only in 6th grade, and really not many 6th graders make it. She was good with their decision because she still has the ASA softball league she is in. And so very excited for that season to start =)
Alyx and I were able to have "date dinner" as she called it the other night at McDonalds.
This girl LOVES her chicken nuggets and fries!!
Emma has been asking for a long time to get her second holes pierced on her ears. I have been so reluctant to let her do it. But then I had to remember that I had mine done at her age.
She was excited until she sat down in the chair and then she got super nervous. But she did great! And they look pretty darn cute on her =)
Our Red Sox have had a great week of baseball! They are currently 6-1! A couple of games have gone into several extra innings but in the end they came out on top and won =)
Yesterday they were back at Fenway for their home opener =)
Yesterday they were back at Fenway for their home opener =)
I hope you all have an awesome Friday and an even better weekend! =)
Make sure to come back on Monday, grab our graphic and join myself, Heather and Lindsay for our hello Monday linkup =)
Make sure to come back on Monday, grab our graphic and join myself, Heather and Lindsay for our hello Monday linkup =)
Linking up today with the following:

















No comments