hello Monday

Happy....Tuesday!  I know it's Tuesday, but I didn't get my post up yesterday so we are just going to pretend it's Monday and share my weekend recap =)

We had a really great weekend.  Friday morning started off with lots of coffee.


I love my new cup.  It's a simply modern 20oz cruiser cup.   You can find it by clicking HERE.  And I've ordered a fun decal for it from the talented HeatherI love Yeti's,and I have a couple, but these are so much cheaper and I think they work just as well.  

Friday after work the weather was pretty amazing.  Well it was 50 degrees out and right about now that is amazing!  Brian and I did a TON of yard work.  You all that live in the south have no idea how much sand and dirt we have to deal with in the Northeast after winter.  It's horrible.  But we got a lot of it raked out of our lawn.  I got my flower beds all cleaned out and my perennials cut back a tad.  
Alyx got out a tee and ball and played around the yard.


She was loving having her "bare arms" out! Haha  She's too funny =)

We ended the night by watching the Sox play.


Saturday morning all Alyx wanted to do was cuddle with me.  
And I was totally OK with that =)


She was upset because Brian and I were heading out of town for the rest of the weekend.  She kept asking to go with us =(

We dropped the girls off at my inlaws around 10:00 and Brian and I hit the road for southern Maine.


We had tickets to the Portland Sea Dogs game.  They are a Minor League Baseball team and they are the Double-A affiliate of the Boston Red Sox.


I was kind of bummed because the night before Drew Pomeranz who is a pitcher for the Red Sox was rehabing with the Sea Dogs and pitched the night before.  So we just missed seeing him.  


You guys, it was SO SO SO cold.  Like in the 30's.
We just about froze to death watching them play.


I had to laugh because do you all know the football player Tim Tebow?  Well apparently he has given baseball a try and was playing for the opposing team.


That's him right there!

We ended up leaving a bit early because I honestly couldn't feel my toes. Ha!

We went and checked into our hotel and warmed up, and watched what else...the Red Sox.


And then we headed out shopping =)

My favorite store there is Nordstrom Rack and I could have spent all evening in there.  They had some pretty amazing deals.
After we headed to Brian's favorite store...


He's like a kid in a candy store in here!
And then we were off to the mall and then we had Mexican for dinner.


Strawberry Margaritas were delish!

The next morning we had breakfast at the Cracker Barrell.


We headed back home that afternoon.  The weather was really yucky.  Freezing rain and then snow.  We spent the day not doing much once we got home.  We did watch the ACM awards Sunday evening and they were really good!
Monday the girls and I were all feeling pretty yucky.  I think it's just a cold we were all getting but it kicked our bottoms.  We stayed in PJ's all day, watched the Boston Marathon on TV and the girls played.


I hope you all had a great weekend as well.
If you are anything like me and just getting your Monday post up today, then go ahead and link up below!! 

Lastly, today is the last day to sign up for the Nail polish Spring swap! 


You can find all the information regarding it by clicking HERE.  I hope you will join us!!


Happy Tuesday!





No comments