Friday Favorites

Happy Friday friends!  I hope you all had a great week =)  I'm excited that the weekend is almost upon us.  Today I am sharing some of our favorites from the week.



My most favorite from the week is our new kitchen stove!  I have been wanting to convert to gas for a long time now, and we found an amazing deal on a new range that we just couldn't pass up.  It's amazing how much it can change the look of your kitchen too.

BEFORE:

I always hated the glass top cook stove.  It seems like I could never keep it looking clean even though it was.

AFTER: 


I just love it.  We also upgraded the range hood above it.  Next up is new counter tops.  We have them coming to measure for them this coming week and then I need to pick exactly what I want.  After counter tops will eventually be new flooring.  


We watched lots of Red Sox baseball this week.  The games were all great.  We lost to the Yankees after a heck of a game on Wednesday night.  Not one but two fights happened in the middle of the game.  They are still doing good at 10-2!


I've shared my wine glass a few times before, but the wonderful Heather made it.  You can check out her Etsy shop HERE.  She has an awesome shop with all sorts of different items =)


Do you ever misplace something and wonder where in the world you put it?  When Brian and I were married almost 11 years ago, he gave me a really pretty diamond necklace.  I loved it.  Well, I misplaced it which really iritated him, and I haven't been able to find it for about 8 years.  Well guess what was found the other day?  The necklace!!


He was actually the one that found it and I was so excited!  How on earth you can lose something for 8 years is crazy to me, but it happened and I'm awfully glad he found it =)

On Wednesday I shared a fun blog swap!  


There is still time to sign up!!  How fun to get paired with another blogger and pamper them with some new spring nail polish!  Here are the details.

*  To sign up, click HERE and add your information.  The deadline to sign up is April 17th.  And unfortunately this is open to US Residents only.  

*  Your partners will be chosen and emailed to you on April 18th. 

*  Once we assign you a partner, please contact her and get to know her style, favorite color, etc.  We'd love for you to find a new friend through this so start following your partners blog too!

*  Your spending limit is $20 before shipping.

*  The deadline to send your package is April 25th. 
Please try your hardest to stick to the deadline so you and your partner can participate in the linkup.  We know stuff happens, so if you're running late, be sure to let your partner know asap!

*  Link up and show off your swap package on Tuesday, May 8th.

If you have questions, let me know!!


My post is short this week, but it was a good week!  Brian and I are heading out of town this weekend for a couple of days, and I am oh so excited.  I love our little getaways.  I love my girls more than anything, but sometimes time away is good!  
I hope you all have a great weekend!! 
Don't forget to grab our new graphic and link up Monday with myself, Heather and Lindsay for our hello Monday.  Anything goes!


Linking up today with the following ladies!

ErikaNarci and Andrea




BeckyTifDella and Katie



No comments