TBB Asks...{April Edition}

Happy Tuesday Friends.  Today I am joining the Ladies from The Blended Blog for their monthly questions, and today is all about Spring =)



1. What 3 colors remind you most of Spring?

These colors =)




2.  What is the first thing you add to your wardrobe in Spring?

Flip flops!  As soon as it's fairly mild out, I break them out!

3.  What is the first wardrobe item you ditch?

My winter boots.  As much as I love them, I am more than ready to put them away for several months!

4.  Who mows the grass where you live?

Brian mows the grass and he loves it!  Last year he got a John Deere mower and he is in love with it. 



Even Emma likes to help out with it.

5.  What's Spring like where you live?

Does this sum it up?  Haha 



6. What's your favorite thing about Spring?

The warmer temperatures.  Winters here in the Northeast are brutal.  And when spring rolls around, I am so excited to get windows open and clean things up outside.

7.  Are you a spring cleaner?

I am.  This year I was able to get it all done this weekend while we were re-arranging bedrooms.  

8.  Are you a baseball fan?

Umm....YES!  We are HUGE Boston Red Sox fans.




9.  Tulips or Daffodils? 

I have to say both.  

10.  Favorite outdoor spring Activity?

Watching Emma play softball.  The season is coming up very soon, just not soon enough.  We just need our snow to melt, and get through the yucky mud season.  



11.  Flowers in the Ground or in Pots?

I like both, but I really love my annuals that I planted in the ground.

12.  Favorite Bird?

The Maine Chickadee.  They are cute =)



13.  Car Wash or Wash Vehicles at Home?

I prefer a Car Wash.  If I am out an about and my car needs a washing, i'll run it through the car wash.  But Brian loves to wash them at home.


And as you can see he sometimes even dries our vehicles with his leaf blower after he's done washing them. Ha!


14.  When do you pull out your sandals?

As soon as the weather hits like 50 degrees, they come out!  And they aren't put back away until the first snow fall =)

Thanks to The Blended Blog for these fun linkups!



I hope you all have a great Tuesday!!



No comments