Guilty Pleasures

Happy Thursday friends!  Today I am joining some fellow bloggers and sharing some of my Guilty Pleasures.  It's always fun to see what others enjoy too!

|one|

Coffee.  I love love love coffee.  I have become to actually love coffee and not just the cream and sugar in it too! ha!  Starbucks is a huge guilty pleasure of mine.  And well, Dunkin is too.  


|two|

Nail Polish.  You guys, I have shared my stash of nail polish before.  I just can't.get.enough.  I love it.  


I paint my nails usually two or three times a week.  And not because it's chipping because this new top coat I bought recently is ah-mazing, I just get tired of the color after a couple of days.  If you're in need of an amazing top coat, Try Seche Vite.  It won't disappoint, I promise.

|three|

Social Media.  I love it.  Facebook and Instagram are my favorites.  I have tried twitter, but if we're being honest, I don't get it.  
I love sitting at night and watching IG stories.  I have a list of my favorites.  I usually only post pictures to my stories only because I feel completely silly sitting there talking to my phone. Ha! =)

|four|

Red Sox Baseball.  I bet you guys couldn't have guessed that right?  This season has been amazing for our team.  They've won 15 games and lost 2.  Our favorite player, Mookie Betts hit 3 freaking home runs in one game the other night.  He tied with the most homeruns in a Red Sox game with Ted Williams.  He's on fire this year and we just love him.  We love our Sox.


|five|

Shopping.  I love to shop.  But what I do the most?  I fill my online cart with stuff and then never buy it.  Does anyone else do this?  I feel like I do it all.the.time!!!

|six|

Crappy TV.  I feel like a teenager, but I love Teen Mom like no other.  It sucks me in.  And it honestly makes me so thankful that I have a somewhat normal life compared to some of these families! ha!  


|seven|

Wine.  I love wine and I love to have a glass often in the evenings.  My favorite is from a local winery, Dragonfly.  All of their varieties are amazing.


Candle Waster is my absolute favorite.  

|eight|

Chocolate.  I love chocolate, but i'm super picky about it.  I only like good chocolate.  The yucky waxy stuff you can get at stores, yuck!  I enjoy Lindor, Ghiradelli and those sorts.  I know, I'm a chocolate snob.

So there are a few of my guilty pleasures.  What are some of yours? 

Linking up today for Girl Chat with the following bloggers.


Have a great Thursday!!



No comments