Happy Monday Friends! I hope you all had a great weekend. We certainly did here! I hope you will grab our new graphic and join myself, Heather and Lindsay and link up your Monday post. Anything goes!!
Our weekend was really good. This was Brian's weekend to work which stinks, but the girls and I managed to have a fun and relaxing weekend.
Friday evening we went to WalMart to get a few things, and then they begged for KFC for dinner. Seeing as though that meant I wouldn't have to cook I was all for it =)
We headed home after and honestly we were in bed really early. Like 8:30.
Saturday morning we stayed around the house. I got a bunch of laundry done, and then enjoyed some TV and catching up on Chicago Fire.
My nieces birthday party was that afternoon, so the girls and I packed up and headed there. They had it a local children's museum
Alyx had a blast exploring everything! I think Emma had fun, but she's at the age where it wasn't as exciting as it used to be.
We got home around dinner. I had DVR'd the Red Sox game, so I watched that and we won!
Sunday morning as soon as Alyx got up, she was insistent that we make cupcakes. Not muffins, but cupcakes. So we did just that.
Later on in the afternoon we headed to SAMs to get a few things. We got outside and I noticed our sneakers we had on...
The girls and I all had our Converse on, and they just so happen to be red, white and blue <3
We chose lunch at SAMs because well, it's cheap!
After SAMs we hurried home to watch the Red Sox game. You guys, it just about killed me. In the 8th inning it was 7-2 with Tampa Bay in the lead. And then all of a sudden our Sox came alive and got 6 runs in the 8th inning! It was insane!! So now they are 8-1 in the standings. 8 games won and 1 game lost. I'm loving this season!!!
After the game I meal prepped Emma's lunches. I know i've said this before, but she's so easy. I let her pick what she wants for the week and then I make her lunches for 5 days the exact same.
She wanted salami and provolone roll-ups with mustard, my homemade pasta salad, and oreos. Super easy.
That was our weekend. I hope yours was great as well! Be sure to linkup below =)

















No comments